After School Program Information 2022-2023
Holy Spirit after-school care program is a parish program designed for students whose parents need child care beyond school hours. The program is open to students in grades Pre-K through 7 at Holy Spirit School. Students are separated by age groups. Our mission is to provide students with opportunities to be in a safe, supervised, nurturing environment, where friendships strengthen and everyone has FUN!
All after-school staff are hired by Holy Spirit School. They are background checked and have completed Safe Environment Training. First Aid and CPR are included in the staff training program.
- Creative Arts
- Homework Time
- Sports & Games
- Gym & Outside Play
- Planned Activities
- Limited Screen Time
- Freedom, in a safe setting
After School House Location
Main School Building & 3308 Richard Ave (We also utilize the gym, conference center, and dining commons)
Director of Childcare Services
Mrs. Angie Hiland
School Office 502-893-7700
Angie’s Cell 502-435-9648
ASC House 502-893-0392
2:30 – 6:00 pm (We open early for scheduled early dismissals)
The registration fee is $60/Family. All fees are based on registration, not attendance.
Student 1 Total $2,709.00
Student 2 Total $4,300.00
Student 3 Total $5,891.00
Student 4 Total $7,482.00
Drop-In care is for families that need emergency afterschool care or occasional care throughout the school year. The only form of payment for drop-in care is a check. A registration fee should be paid in advance or will be charged with the first day of use. Please complete paperwork found on our website and call ahead for space if afterschool care is not due to an emergency.
$35/day per child ($60 for 2 kids)
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Registration is June 1 – August 1. After August 1st, 2022, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified if a space becomes available.
- Payments are collected from August 15 – April 15.
- We have built-in nine snow days. If school is out more than nine unscheduled days, your fee will be adjusted.
2022-2023 Afterschool Care is CLOSED the following and any other day(s) school is closed due to unforeseen circumstances i.e.: weather, illness, etc.
- Conference Days: October 13 and February 16
- Fall Break: October 14 & 17
- Thanksgiving Break: November 21-25
- Christmas Break: December 19 – January 2
- Winter Break: February 17 & 20
- Spring Break: April 3-7
- Oaks Day: May 5
- Last Day of School: May 26
Afterschool Care will be OPEN on the following early dismissal days:
- 12:30 dismissal September 30
- 12:30 dismissal October 28
- 12:30 dismissal December 2 & 16
- 12:30 dismissal February 3
- 12:30 dismissal March 10 & 31
- 12:30 dismissal April 21
- 12:30 dismissal May 12