Enrollment applications for the 2024-25 school year are now being accepted for new students in PreK 3s Little Falcons and Grades 1 – 7. Please click on the New Student Application button to start your application.
Holy Spirit School will not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of sex, race, disability, color, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of their educational policies, admission policies, athletic programs or other school administered programs. Preference is given to children whose families are registered members of Holy Spirit Parish. Families interested in joining Holy Spirit Parish may contact the Ministry Center at 893-3982.
Procedures for Application and Acceptance
Online applications will be accepted starting September 17th until all open spots are filled. Initial acceptances are made following the order of acceptance in November. Submitting your application does not guarantee acceptance and the application is not considered complete until all required documents and payment of the associated fee are received.
Applications will be accepted based on the order of acceptance listed below.
- Catholic students whose families are active parishioners and already have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Catholic students whose families are active parishioners but do not have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Students of other faith traditions whose families are active in Holy Spirit School and already have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Students of other faith traditions whose families are not active in Holy Spirit School and already have children in Holy Spirit School.
- Students of other faith traditions who are not active in Holy Spirit School.
After the order of acceptance is complete, applications are accepted based on the date of the family registration in the parish and/or submission deadline date of the school application.
Baptismal and birth certificates are to be presented at the time of application. If a student is applying for grades 1 – 8 copies of standardized tests, and psycho-educational testing, if applicable, recommendation letters and copies of previous report cards are required to be included with the application. Immunizations and health records are required before the start of school.
It is recommended that parents take a tour of the school and speak with the school administration prior to completing an application so both parent and school personnel can make an informed decision.
If you need any assistance, please contact Jen Giannone, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.