Sycamore is Holy Spirit’s centralized school management system where you can find everything you need to support your student. It can be accessed on a desktop or a mobile device at sycamore.school using school code 3595. Download the Sycamore app in the App Store.
You will find:
- Documents: Student/Parent Handbook, School Supply Lists, Internet Agreement, Cafeteria Information, Health Record Requirements, and more!
- News: An archive of the Falcon News electronic newsletter
- Family / Employee Directory
- Lunch Menus
- Class assignments
You can also re-enroll your student, schedule a parent-teacher conference, and access report cards.
See the easy 4-step guide below to access your student’s assignments and grades. For questions regarding Sycamore, please contact Mary Ann Zurlage at email@example.com.
Sycamore Hint Sheet
Using website https://app.sycamoreschool.com (school ID 3595)
1. Find your student on the far right of the School Home screen under information.
2. Click on your student. Look at the six options in the rectangle.
3. Choose HW/Assign. The assignments for the day/week will be displayed.
4. Click on Grades option to see grades for each subject.