Sycamore is Holy Spirit’s centralized school management system where you can find everything you need to support your student. It can be accessed on a desktop or a mobile device at sycamore.school using school code 3595. Download the Sycamore app in the App Store.
You will find:
- Documents: Student/Parent Handbook, School Supply Lists, Internet Agreement, Cafeteria Information, Health Record Requirements, and more!
- News: An archive of the Falcon News electronic newsletter
- Family / Employee Directory
- Lunch Menus
- Class assignments
You can also re-enroll your student, schedule a parent-teacher conference, and access report cards.
See the easy 4-step guide below to access your student’s assignments and grades. For questions regarding Sycamore, please contact Mary Ann Zurlage at email@example.com.
2. Click on your student. Look at the six options in the rectangle.
3. Choose HW/Assign. The assignments for the day/week will be displayed.
4. Click on Grades option to see grades for each subject.